Corporate Image Survey
In June 2013 Ipsos MORI Northern Ireland will be conducting its annual General Public Corporate Image Survey. This survey gives Northern Ireland's major organisations an authoritative view on how well known they are among the general public and how favourable people are towards them.
Views of both customers and non-customers are assessed and there is also the opportunity to measure the public's attitudes towards your competitors and the industry sector in which you operate.
This is the eleventh year that Ipsos MORI has undertaken this survey and as a result a considerable amount of trend data, showing how attitudes have change over time, will be made available to organisations that subscribe.
A representative sample of 1,000 members of the general public will be interviewed on a face-to-face basis using CAPI (Computer Assisted Personal Interviewing).
Deadline for participation - 31st May 2013
Questionnaire finalisation - 7th June 2013
Interviewing - June/July 2013
Reports/presentations - mid August 2013
- The full study package (which includes questions on familiarity, favourability of all organisations measured, plus the public's views on which organisations contribute most to society and the community) is £6,000 plus VAT.
- For £1,000 plus VAT, you could assess the general public's familiarity, favourability and advocacy of your organisation.
- For £2,000 plus VAT, you could assess the general public's familiarity, favourability and advocacy of your organisation and 2 comparator organisations.
- For £3,000 plus VAT, you could assess attitudes of the general public towards selected sectors, your organisation and 2 comparator organisations.
- Added specific questions start from £950 plus VAT.
For more information please contact:
Karen Glass on 02890 500 800
James Gillespie on 02890 500 800