Public Sector Leaders Omnibus: cost-effective research across the public sector
The public sector continues to experience change at an almost unprecedented rate. As every area of the public sector undergoes reform it will be vital to monitor the impact of these changes and maintain a clear understanding of the key issues the sector faces.
To help organisations do this, the Ipsos MORI Social Research Institute is launching the next wave of our regular survey of public sector leaders, tapping into the opinions of those responsible for managing change. With 200 interviews among public sector chief executives, directors and managers, the research provides unprecedented insight into the public sector.
The survey offers:
- Insight into the heart of the public sector: interviews across four key sectors (health, education, local and central government)
- An influential, authoritative perspective: mix of senior decision-makers and managers
- Bespoke questions: to meet your specific research objectives
- Value for money: costs are shared between clients to maximise the cost effectiveness of the study
This unique survey of public sector leaders will allow you to understand changing priorities in the public sector and anticipate future challenges and risks. It will provide high quality data for reputation measurement, thought leadership and marketing activities, and enable you to test communications material with this important audience.
We will tailor the survey based on the individual needs of your organisation. However, we offer a core package that includes five bespoke questions of your choice, as well as key context data, at a price of £8,000 (+VAT)*.
You are also welcome to ask further bespoke questions in addition to the core package, from £700 per additional question (+VAT)*.
Prices include the following deliverables:
- Key context questions including:
- The most important issues facing the public sector
- Economic confidence among public sector leaders
- Confidence in the government’s policies on public services
- Detailed computer tables, including a bespoke cross-break for respondents you are most interested in reviewing
Workshops or presentations with senior Ipsos MORI researchers can be provided at an additional charge.
Each participant will be sent a short report as a thank you for their participation based on the core data. This report can also include referenced links to any outputs you produce in order to increase your reach, free of charge.
*Note: These prices are dependent on Ipsos MORI securing the participation of sufficient clients in total for this study.