[sp]innovation & the art of wheel reinvention
An Ipsos MORI review - March 2012
How much of what we class as innovation is a product or service that is genuinely new and transformational? Or is innovation more a matter of identifying a marketable consumer need and generating effective 'spin'?
- Welcome - Ben Page
- 2012 Olympic opportunities - Daniel Ritterband, Greater London Authority
- Big splash or belly flop: will your innovation sink or swim? - Jonathan Weeks, Ipsos Marketing
- Putting the spin in [sp]innovation- Tara Beard-Knowland of Ipsos ASI
- From event to experience in service markets: how clever innovations create engaged customers - Claire Emes and Rosemary Bayman, Ipsos Loyalty
- Red, white and blue heat - Louise Brice, Ipsos ASI
- Let’s put data and market research at the heart of creativity - Nicola Mendelsohn, Institute of Practitioners in Advertising (IPA)
Tweets from the event via Storify
Ipsos MORI: [sp]innovation video from YouTube
Shown at our [sp]innovation event, this video showcases a few innovation milestones through the years.
If you attended the event, we would appreciate your feedback. Please visit our event page and press the Feedback button.