We are specialists in international business research, focussed on providing actionable insights that make a real difference to our clients. We understand that every client is different and therefore provide a unique, tailored approach for each of our projects.
Our expertise covers numerous sectors, with a particular focus on professional services, the legal industry, and membership bodies/professional associations. We believe that all analysis should be put in context, taking into account the industry structure and climate, as well as benchmarking that we have built up over the decades. This ensures our findings are both considered and meaningful.
We help our clients in a variety of different ways and offer ad-hoc customised solutions to any issues a client may have. Our main areas of expertise are:
- Customer and client satisfaction – We combine our knowledge of business-to-business markets with our internationally renowned customer satisfaction models to provide key insights into what customers/clients are thinking.
- Brand and reputation – We are experts in ascertaining how brands perform in business-to-business markets, as well as amongst key stakeholders and business decision makers. Understanding brand positioning is fundamental to producing successful marketing strategies.
- Thought leadership and communications – We help our clients understand how to choose topics that make their work stand out, as well as design and execute the subsequent research. Furthermore, we use our experience to help clients effectively communicate findings to government, the sector and to the press.
- Corporate and SME decision making – Business decisions differ dramatically from those made by general consumers. We understand the factors involved in these decisions and how the importance of each differs by sector and by job role. This is crucial, in particular, in predicting future market trends.
- Key Audience Research - Our access to varied audiences, such as Captains of Industry, Business and Financial Journalists and other elite audiences, allows our clients to gain unique insights into elite group
Some examples of recent surveys and published findings are:
The Confederation of British Industry: UK as a Place to Invest
Allen & Overy: Online Consumer Research
Ernst & Young: European Motor Insurance Customer Survey 2010
KPMG: The Impact of Global Demographic Change on the Public Sector
Captains of Industry Study 2010
Cushman & Wakefield: UK Property Directors Study
Detica: Cyber Security Monitor
European Central Bank Surveys: Access to Finance of Small & Medium Enterprises
Chartered Institute of Marketing: Marketing Trends Survey
Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales: SME Access to Finance