Social Spaces: The Next Generation Panels
Social Spaces are dynamic, modern, online environments for interacting and cultivating insights in fresh, immersive ways. Ipsos Social Spaces is the ideal tool for developing an ongoing dialogue with a targeted audience to understand how they relate to brands, content, products, services and more.
With members of a Social Space learning, sharing and communicating with each other, we are able to construct a customized and highly efficient approach that provides insights to meet your research objectives.
Ipsos Social Spaces can support a wide range of research-driven programs, with a spectrum that includes:
Quantitative Panels – regular surveying of your target audience with no member-to-member interaction
Socialized Panels – the addition of social components to execute point-in-time studies with both qualitative and quantitative elements
Fully Immersive Communities – a focused social environment to house 24/7/365 true dialogue with an on-tap audience
Social Spaces Toolkit
There are multiple ways to interact with members in Ipsos Social Spaces, individually or in combination, as well as additional features, creating a more robust experience.
The toolkit includes: Discussion Boards | Blogs | Quick Polls | Surveys | Contests | Idea Exchange | Social Networking | Live Chats | Collage | Laddering | Mobile | Tag & Search | Listening Tools | Ranking & Badging
Powered by a team of specialists who have an expert understanding of the online space, Ipsos brings a unique perspective to Social Spaces:
- Access to expertise in research plus panel and community engagement
- Global Solution with more than 20 languages and offices in over 60 countries
- Opportunity to leverage other Ipsos tools and services in conjunction with the Social Space
- Best-In-Class technology platform designed specifically for social media research
- Recognized, Ipsos brand with unrivalled credibility in market research