Our company-wide belief is that data quality starts with sample quality. Our quality procedures are renowned as being at the leading edge in the industry, setting us apart from our competitors.
We believe that quality of data collection and sampling is pivotal to the success of our projects and to each and every client relationship. "Good data in" means "good data out". Survey samples must draw respondents who are:
- Authentic, they are who they say they are
- Distinct, they can only take the survey once
- Fresh, they are not being over-sampled
- Attentive, while completing it.
Our Panel rules are applied to limit the number of surveys provided to each respondent. This keeps the panellist experience a positive one, as well as reducing the bias of multiple surveys. In addition to our standard panel usage rules, our clients can specify further exclusions from their samples based on category, demographic or panel use.
We continually work to ensure our panel holds all of the industry certificates necessary to ensure your confidence in us.
- is a member of both ESOMAR and AIMRI. These memberships emphasise the high standards of all research we conducted, for which Ipsos Interactive Services has also been awarded ISO 27001 certification mention MRS for UK
- is registered with ISO 20252:2006 Market, Opinion and Social Research Standard as well as with ISO9001 – the general quality standard focused on continual improvement through quality management systems
- adheres to, and goes beyond, ESOMAR’s 28 Questions on panel quality
- uses a wide range of proven techniques for ensuring panel quality, including:
- a deliberately diverse variety of recruitment methods used to continuously refresh the panel
- a double opt-in recruitment process
- ongoing monitoring of the panel’s activity and parameters
- regular purging of inactive panel members
- strict panel usage rules – based on individual survey participation history
- complex sampling algorithms to deliver balance
- consistent and extensive information held on each panellist
- industry-leading digital fingerprinting system to detect duplicate respondents from taking the same survey or joining our panel.