Who We Are
There is little doubt that an organisation’s reputation is its most important intangible asset. Managed effectively, it can increase loyalty, commitment and support from a wide range of stakeholders. A strong reputation creates a positive halo around an organisation – generating a reservoir of good will as well as increasing the effectiveness of its marketing and communication activities.
The Reputation Centre helps its clients to identify the issues and actions that build corporate reputation and deliver brand equity. Together with our clients we identify and engage with their key stakeholders and influencers – individuals that can impact on their license to operate, media profile, market position or indeed profitability.
Our approach is summed up in one simple phrase: reputation and the bottom line, the bottom line being:
• Consumer's ability to hear your message or buy your product
• Employee commitment and pride in working for you
• Investor's confidence in your strategy and business delivery
• Legislator's desire to help or hinder you
• Journalists' disposition to report positively or negatively about you
• NGOs’ propensity to work with or against you
• Stakeholder's willingness to hear your side of the story