Housing, Planning & Development
The Ipsos MORI housing, planning and development team provides local, regional and national clients across the public, private and not-for-profit sectors with insights to help them:
- improve customer satisfaction;
- shape housing strategies and policy development;
- monitor and assess welfare reform;
- pre-test and track communication campaigns; and
- progress development/infrastructure projects from pre-planning application to marketing to post-completion evaluation.
We research a range of audiences including tenants, social landlords, local neighbourhoods and communities, claimants and stakeholders, as well as the wider British public. We analyse existing evidence and our forte is designing and delivering primary quantitative and qualitative market and social research. We are passionate about housing and the positive impact it can have on communities and wellbeing.