2011 Ipsos MORI Survey of Scottish local authority Chief Executives and Finance Directors
Ipsos MORI recently completed the 2011 survey of Scottish local authority chief executives and finance directors. Following the inaugural survey conducted in 2010, its aim is to help organisations understand the perspectives of the most senior officers in Scotland’s local authorities.
The survey was conducted on behalf of a number of clients whose involvement and results are confidential. However, some results from the survey have been made publically available.
For further information and to request the full press release, please contact Elizabeth Lambley
on 0131 554 1230 or Natalie Davidson
on 0131 554 1230.
- 36 telephone interviews were conducted between 14 July and 26 August 2011.
- Interviews were achieved at 25 of Scotland’s 32 local authorities
- Data are unweighted.
- Where results do not sum to 100, this may be due to multiple responses, computer rounding or the exclusion of don’t knows/not stated.
- Results are based on all respondents unless otherwise stated.
- Where the base size is smaller than ten, the number of respondents (N) giving each response has been provided rather than the percentage.