The authoritative source of opinion on Britain’s most senior business leaders, Ipsos MORI’s Captains of Industry survey is able to offer unique insights from one of the country’s most highly influential groups.
For 30 years, the Captains of Industry
survey has interviewed many of Britain’s prestigious business leaders. Responsible for such a large proportion of the UK economy, this group has tremendous power to shape both the corporate and political worlds, but finding out what they think can be very difficult.
Ipsos MORI therefore provides an annual study that allows organisations to tap into the opinions of Britain’s business leaders. With c.100 face-to-face interviews conducted among the top 500 companies in the UK, clients are able to explore their reputation and communications with the elite of the business world. Captains of Industry is the definitive vehicle for measuring your organisation’s reputation among this group, and the only survey of its kind offered in the UK.
Captains of Industry interviews are conducted face-to-face in order to ensure that we get to the heart of their viewpoints. Data collected in this manner is of the highest quality, and there is no better way to probe for sentiment and meaning.
This research will enable you to:
- Understand Captains’ disposition towards your organisation and how you can shape it
- Benchmark against your competitors and other organisations
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your communications and business relations
- Gain insight into topical issues affecting your organisation and wider sector
- Pinpoint areas for improvement and plan future communications strategies
Questionnaire and costs:
Captains of Industry is a multi-client survey, which represents a cost-effective way of obtaining access to the views of a robust sample of business leaders.
The reputation package of questions includes the following:
- Your company performance compared to your main sector competitors in terms of familiarity, favourability and advocacy
- Open ended questions to explore the reasons Captains speak highly, or are critical, of your organisation
- A set of image rating questions that will enable Captains to rate your performance across a series of attributes. To better understand your performance an organisation or company of your choice will also be tested in the same manner and the results of both will be compared to our database of industry averages
- A wide range of background questions that explore what Captains think about current economic and business trends
- Cost: from £19,250
The basic bespoke package includes the following:
- 2 pre-coded questions that can be fully tailored around any subject that you may be interested in
- 1 open-ended question, which will allow you to explore an issue in more depth
- Cost: from £6,700
Additional questions can be included, with prices ranging from £1,950 for a pre-coded question to £2,800 for an open-ended question and £1,350 for each image statement. All prices exclude VAT.
For more information please contact:
Juliette Albone on 020 3059 5206
Himanshu on 020 7347 3946
Andrew Croll on 020 7347 3012