Do you need to know what Personal Finance journalists think about your organisation and products?
Our Personal Finance journalists’ survey offers an independent, systematic review opinion towards the UK’s retail financial services companies, which will enable you to:
- understand how journalists perceive you and your competitors’ brand, product quality and marketing
- evaluate the effectiveness of your communications and press relations
- pinpoint areas for improvement and plan future communications and press relations strategies
For over 20 years, this study has been widely acknowledged as the authoritative source of opinion of Britain’s key journalists and editors. We interview around 170 of the country’s top personal finance journalists face-to-face to ensure that the data collected is of the highest quality.
The survey is flexible to suit your needs and tailored questions can be added to the core package. If you nominate specific journalists for inclusion in the core sample, we will provide a set of additional analysis by your key journalists as part of the survey cost.
|Our Core Package
||Additional Press Module
Cost: £11,000 per wave
- Familiarity, favourability, product quality, product promotion and press relations
- Which companies are rated highest for each financial product
- Verbatim comments on favourability, product quality, product promotion and press relations
- An extensive selection of image ratings including trustworthiness and commitment to excellent customer service
- Background information, including criteria for judging companies and economic optimism
- Relevant tracking data (where available)
- Criteria for judging media relations
- Regularity of contact
- Ratings on six additional press relations statements including speed and efficiency, knowledge and expertise, and quality of company spokespeople
Additional pre-coded question: £1,600
Additional 'open' question: £3,200